Saturday, August 2, 2014

90's Rip Party: 1995 Score Summitt Football Box

When I wanted to go back in time to do a really fun rip, 1995 stuck out in my mind. Well, it was the year that I REALLY started collecting. It was also the year that a lot of fun products were coming out and when I was thinking about it, one product that I had always wanted to bust a full box of but couldn't before was 1995 Score Summitt Football.

There was a lot of great looking cards in this product starting out from the base cards to the parallels and all the way to the inserts. So I went eBay shopping for one and found an incredible deal on it and snatched it up.

In a box of 1995 Score Summitt football you get 24 packs per box and 7 cards per pack.


Here are the base cards. They are thicker than usual base cards with an elegant design. I especially dig the how the name is displayed and the team helmet done is a bronze foil.

The two subsets:


Rookie cards. This was the class with great rookies such as Kerry Collins, Steve McNair and others.

Checklists:

Now onto the goods, THE INSERTS!

The Ground Zero parallels (the glittery cards) fell at an average of 1:6 packs and the Backfield Stars insert below fell at 1:36 packs so that was a great hit here.

The Rookie Summit pulls I thought were some of the coolest ever and fell at 1:12 packs. The angles the photos were taken and the silver foil in the background made these stand out.

Overall, I was pretty happy with this break. It not only provided a ton of great looking cards, but a lot of memories along the way. I would definitely go back and break another.

No comments:

Post a Comment