Monday, August 25, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find Part 2: Shoe Box Finds

Well, here is another post to what will be  many posts of me breaking down what I got at the Yard Sale that I posted about recently. Today's post is from a shoe box that was part of the lot. I didn't even look into the box til now. When asked what as in the box, the sellers stated, "baseball cards". I responded as any of us would, "I'll take em!"

This box contained a unique variety of cards. Most of it was baseball, but a few WNBA cards were sprinkled in. There was rookies, inserts and base cards. I obviously couldn't post it all so I took the best of the bunch out to show.

First off, here were the rookie card finds. Best of the group was a Classic Dmitri Young

I thought these were a really cool find, 2002 Topps Archvies baseball. I only pulled out the Yankees to show. There were plenty of others as well. Roughly 50 cards in all.



Here were some WNBA rookie cards

Still really dig this design. Wished UD would produce this as a product again.
 
I found a few of these strewed throughout the box. I snatched out the Posada first

Freddy Garcia Bowman insert:

Always enjoyed this insert design:

Nomar on one side....

Boom! Derek on the other!

A Barry Bonds 2003 Fleer Tradition Goudey Mini

Some Harry Potter cards:

And hidden at the bottom of all of this was a Mark Teixeira Upper Deck Jersey card
I liked most of what I found in here. Some new Yankee adds, a jersey card and some fun inserts.

This is only post number two of this series. There is plenty more to share so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment