Sunday, August 10, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

On Facebook a couple of weeks ago, the Bowman football page gave away three autographs a day for the entire week. To enter, all you had to do was state which NFL team is most likely to be upset in Week 1. I was lucky to have been chosen as one of those winners.

The fun thing about this contest was that they didn't tell you which autograph you would be getting other than the fact it would be a Bowman Football auto. I liked the mystery aspect of it because you just didn't know who would arrive from this deep class.

Well, the mystery didn't last too long as this arrived a day after giving them my address:

Wasn't quite one of the top players in the draft, but you never know about these late round guys. However, with the announcement of Andy Dalton getting signed long term, it really makes you question this guys future unless he is traded. Either way, this will fit nicely into my rookie auto PC.

I must also note that I liked the look of these more than I thought I would. The base rookie cards for Bowman looked so cheesy but with the added chrome finish, refractor look and on-card autograph, this card is pretty stunning in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment