Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Jammin JDcards Mail Day Part 2: NY Giant Sweetness!

In the second half of my Jammin JDcards mail day, there were some amazing finds to help me fill up some more of my Giants PC needs.

First, some inserts. My favorite of the group is the Nassib Fleer Showcase. I just can't get over the 90's nostalgia Upper Deck brought back with these Fleer releases.


Up next are a couple of autographs I have wanted for awhile in Michael Cox and Stevie Brown. With the Giants RB's continuing to get hurt on and off, Cox is a guy that has shown some signs of being able to make plays. Stevie Brown is simply a playmaker on defense and changes the dynamic of it when he is on the field and not injured like he was last year. Will be glad to see him out there again.

Then, I added a few more Nassibs for my collectio. This guy should be the Giants backup when preaseason is all said and done. He may also be the starter down the road when Manning retires if he continues to improve.

This is the variation auto:
Overall, a great mail day from Jammin JDcards. I look forward to my next mail day from them and adding more to my Giants and Griffey PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment