Sunday, August 31, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find Part 5: Some Collectors Choice With A Gold Find!

Well, here is another post to what will be  many posts of me breaking down what I got at the Yard Sale that I posted about recently. Today's post included one of my favorite "just for fun" products of the 90's

Collectors Choice offered many fun inclusions in the 90's from stickers, big set sizes up to 800 cards, shiny inserts and some fun and great action photography. This product was mainly to target newer and younger collectors or me.

Here was the lonely Yankees pickup in the box

Rookies including a silver parallel of Raul Ibanez

Silver parallels from 1994 Collectors Choice

Some cool legends. Really like the design on these. It made me think of something you would see in a baseball movie

Hideo Nomo "Scrapbook" inserts were found 1:12

Oh yeah, great find...Griffey Jr #415

And here is the gold. I was happy about it but it seems Aaron Sele was happier. These were found 1:36 packs which back then was considered a pretty nice pull.
New Griffey add, a few good inserts and some memories. This was a fun find just like opening Collectors Choice used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment