Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find!

When searching local papers for yard sales this past weekend containing the word "sports cards", I finally came across one, the first this year. It was also a familiar spot.

For those of you who have been a fan of my other blog, Sport Card Collectors,  you might remember a yard sale I went to last summer that had tons of baseball cards.I ran a long 31 post series breaking it down. Well, I guess you can call this the sequel!

Here is what I found this year at the same spot as last year for only $25! I think it was a steal to say the least.

The fun thing about this is I have no idea what may be hiding in these. I didn't go through them at the yard sale, I just kept stacking them up to buy.

So, just like on Sport Card Collectors last year, I will be breaking down each of these box by box. There could be sets, could be inserts, could be more. I have no idea. The fun part is I will be breaking it down on here as I open each box. It will most likely take a few posts to go through.

If you like baseball cards and are intrigued what I may find in here, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment