Friday, August 29, 2014

That 90's Mail Day: 1997 Spx Football Completion!

FINALLY were the first words out of my mouth when I was able to finish up my 1997 Spx football set. I must say though, I wouldn't have been able to do it without my friends over at Jammin JDcards who helped research and find someone who had everything that I needed. So thanks Jammin!

Here are the final ten cards I needed to finish up my set.

Not a lot of big names in here but definitely some pretty sweet looking cards.

So far in my 90's Spx collection, I have now completed the Spx 1996 football set, got the Dan Marino and Joe Montana inserts and autographs from 1996, and have half a 1996-1997 hockey set and now have this 1997 football set. Who knows where I will go next!

As always, your thoughts are welcomed on this mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment