Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ken Griffey Jr PC Card Of The Week: 1998 Royal Rookies

Today's Ken Griffey Jr PC Card Of The Week is from one of those wall plaques you could find at Walmart or a dollar store awhile ago. These plaques consisted of a players card in a toploader mounted to square wood piece with the player's name on a metal plate under it. They were a fun item to spice up your mancave and a way to display your cards. I still have the four I bought years ago.

Most of the time these had licensed cards in them, this just happened to be one of the rare times they didn't. I snatched it up because I didn't have the card and didn't know if I would ever find one like it again. Either way, it's another nice PC piece and a classic photo shot despite the non-logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment