Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Giants Cardboard: Wow! What A Surprise!

The generosity of some collectors continues to amaze me. Whether its just a base card or something more, every time I see the generosity it makes me smile.

I really enjoy it when I am involved in the situation.

Whether being the one that did the giving or helped hook up two collectors who gave to each other, I always appreciate seeing the end result.

About a month ago on my RAK Monday thread, I was taking part in a different form of the RAK. I was told to message @FfejJr because he had some stuff for me.

AND BOY DID HE.
It kicked off with the Daniel Jones, which was then followed by the Hakeem Nicks rookie.

Kyle Lauletta Optic numbered parallel. So purty!

Dual relic of Kyle Lauletta

Another Kyle Lauletta relic. Spectra is a nice looking product.

Then the fire picked up more as I got deeper in the package. This is a stunning card all around. Giants blue parallel and a nice patch. Beautiful!

The flames got even hotter with this one. A trio of Giants relics with Eli (my growing PC), rookie year Saquon and who would have been the greatest Giants WR to ever play if he had stayed with the team.

I, by this point was already beyond stunned before I saw the last card.
Die cut pink Eli Manning

 
numbered to 15!!! Whoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Huge thanks goes out to Jeff for the RAK. I was blown away. Completely blown away. Your generosity is unbelievable.

If you guys would like to send mail days like this or maybe land one yourself, join in on my weekly RAK Monday on Twitter and give, give, give!

No comments:

Post a Comment