Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Top 4

Yesterday I showed off Part 1 of my mail day trade with Dion's Autograph Collection blog , now onto Part 2 that showcases my top acquisitions from the trade.

Up first, Card 4, an autograph of Chip Gaines. This one is assumingly a TTM or In Person autograph that Dion won in a contest around Christmas time. As soon as I saw him win it, I had to have it. My wife and I used to watch Fixer Upper all of the time.

This isn't quite the Russell Wilson baseball card on my want list I wanted, but it's still a nice one for the collection which is why it falls at number 3.

Number 2 card on the list was this Bowman 1st of Fernando Tatis Jr. He signed a big contract and I added this nice card.

 
And the Number 1 card on the list is this Eisner. Love the relic and this is a perfect fit for my non sports PC.

Some great additions thanks to Dion. Looking forward to our next trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment