Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Giants Cardboard:Brent Sends Eli!

I have been tweeting it out for weeks that I am on the die hard search for Eli Manning cards as he becomes my biggest PC push right now.

I will always be known as the Rodney Hampton Super Collector guy but now I want to have Eli in that category as well. I want his cards more than Allan Houston, RJ Barrett and Kerry Collins if you are trading with me. The more the merrier. This PC is all about quantity over quality. Though I will take quality every time as well.

There is 11,000 cards to chase in his collection and with me only close to 700, I have a ways to go.

@Brent3323 saw my interest and posted some Eli's he had available and RAKd them to me being the good guy he is.

Panini Black Onyx relic.

Sp Rookie Threads football

He also sent along a Mosaic that I posted on Big Blue Cardboard.

Brent being Brent also sent along a few other sweet cards!
Brandon Jacobs xfactor /25 from Topps Letterman. This card is a thing of beauty.

Andrew Thomas rookie

 
Evan Engram Xtra Points parallel

Lots of great additions thanks to DA MAN Brent. Thanks again Brent for the Giants Cardboard, I really appreciate and need to send ya something back at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment