Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Unintentional Rainbow Chase:2017 Evan Engram

 
You just never know when a rainbow starts to come together in your collection. I know this from experience as you will see in this new series.

I had no intention of building these rainbows, they just came together by picking up pieces and trading for them. I didn't know that I even had started any of them until I started sorting my Giants collection by player and noticed a trend.

So today, we will kick it off with a run at 2017 Donruss Evan Engram.

The above chase is Engrams 2017 Donruss which has the following parallels to find, Base, Aqueous Test, PP Bronze , PP Blue, PP Green, PP Red, Season Stat Line /400, PP Silver /100, Jersey Number /99, PP Silver Die-Cut /75, PP Gold /50, PP Gold Die-Cut /25, PP Black /10, and PP Black Die-Cut 1/1.

So far, I have 3 of the 14 parallels.

Up next, 2017 Donruss Optic.


Optic has the following parallels for Rated Rookies, Base, Bronze, Holo, Lime, Pink, Red/Yellow, White Sparkle, Aqua /299, Orange /199, Blue /149, Red /99, Purple /50, Black /25, Gold /10, Green /5, and Gold Vinyl 1/1.

I am third of the way there to completion. Optic definitely has more of the appeal to chase if I was to chase one of these. But is also much more costly.

Not sure if I will add anymore to these or not, but if they come at the right price who can say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment