Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 56:On The Ground Attack!

Foil cards always catch my eye and this dual sided foil set had me falling hard for it.

In 1995 Stadium Club falling at a rough 1:18 packs, you could find these Ground Attacks.

Each card features a running back on one side and a quarterback on the other side.

I already had a few of these in hand after pulling a couple in a box break and then making a trade for another. Just from seeing those, it began a set chase.

So once again, I used the power of Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace to see what I can fill in for needs.

I was able to grab 6 pretty affordably.
 
Here are the fronts

The backs

Final card, the most expensive one of the set features
Edgar Bennett

And the legendary Brett Favre.

I will need to see what remains to this set chase and what Burbank has left for me to grab. Even though these were cheap to begin with, I still like to save money on  Burbank Sportscards Beckett Marketplace by using code 15Burbank at checkout to save 10%. I think you should use it as well.

Can't wait until I can get this set built and show it off when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment