Sunday, March 7, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Illusions Mirage Autographs

Usually I show off each of these autographs in separate posts, but this time I figured nah. They all came from the same person, same trade, etc.

That same trade and same person, well it's no other than Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame.

Shane and I have been doing massive trades for 9 years now. He was one of the first people I met when I joined the online and our friendship has grown over the years.

He saw my need for the Illusions autographs of Rodney and was more than happy to help me in my chase.






The three parallels above are the Gold /25, Black /50 and the Red /75. The only difference in each card is the color of the word Mirage at the top.

With those three adds, I now have 4 out of the 6 out there. Still need the green /10 and the purple 1/1. Who knows when those will or will not pop up.

Thanks to Shane for the help on these and stay tuned for rest of my trade with him. Once again, it was another massive one so lots of fun stuff to see.

If any of you see the last two I need somewhere don't hesitate to message me or email me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment