Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Giants Cardboard:My First Breakdown of 2021

 
Gavin from Baseball Card Breakdown blog and I usually do many PWE trades over the years but the last couple we, mostly I have been slacking. Not sure why because Gavin always sends some great stuff in return and somehow finds Giants cards I don't have. 

It simply must be the fact I don't always know what to send. Hopefully I will figure that out soon so I can keep getting these fun exchanges going with Gavin.

I didn't have the Phil Simms to kick off this post and same goes for Justin Pugh rookie Chrome refractor right here either.

Sometimes I forget that Ron Dayne (1st round pick) and Tom Brady (6th round pick) came out of the same draft. The Giants first round pick in Dayne didn't quite pan out as hoped, unlike that later pick Brady guy, but had his bright spots. I have never seen this rookie of him, though I do own some 2000 Ultra, and I dig it. Love that years design and photography.

I keep hoping for a healthy full year Sterling Shepard where he just blows away the field. You sometimes can see the talent and then he just gets lost. Just like Evan Engram, I hope Shepard can show what he can do in 2021.

One guy that always came to play was Amani Toomer. This guy was completely underrated in the NFL putting up some solid numbers even with some of the QB's he had to play with.

And to finish this mail day, a new Eli for the chase.

Thanks to Gavin for the mail day. I am hoping the next one won't be so far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment