Monday, March 29, 2021

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 54:Being Grounded

It's been two years since I decided to fully chase the 1995 Summit Ground Zero set but overall it's a set I have been chasing for many years.

I pulled my first Ground Zeros back in 1995. Probably about five total out of packs. Since then I have accumulated about half of the 200 card set with my biggest needs coming today.

The set needs I have added so far are mainly the lower end players, today I tackled a few bigger names.
John Elway

Steve Young

 
Brett Favre

This is a huge sigh of relief to knock these guys down. Maybe now this once "dream set" can start to become more of a reality.

Thanks to Burbank Sportscards Beckett Marketplace  I saved 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout and was finally able to add these key pieces. Now to search on there again for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment