Thursday, March 18, 2021

New To Me

I recently made a trade with my friend @JamminJDCards that led to me landing a centerpiece for my Saquon Barkley PC.

It's a 2019 Plates&Patches Donruss Power Formulas Printing Plate 1/1 Autograph that is team colored with the Cyan.

The Power Formulas insert in Donruss alone looks amazing, the plate is just as much.

Overall it's the typical Printing Plate all except the back where I saw some interesting, at least to me, writing on it. I own and have owned quite a few Printing Plates over my time but none that had a date stamped to the back of it.

I took a closer look and it appears it has March 12th or 22nd of 2019 stamped on it. I wonder if that was the manufacturing date? I have no idea but this already cool piece just became even cooler. What would have made it over the top if it had March 19th,, which just happens to be my birthday and is also tomorrow.

You will probably see this card again when it's Saquons turn for Player HITlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment