Sunday, March 7, 2021

Player HITlights:Ron Dixon

 
Ron Dixon was a 3rd round pick of the NY Giants in the 2000 NFL Draft where he spent his entire NFL career.

Dixon was best known for his two kickoff returns in the 2000 playoffs for the Giants. Both were 97 yard returns, one against the Eagles in Divisional Playoffs and then was the only score for the Giants in Super Bowl 35 against the Baltimore Ravens.
 
He played from 2000-2003 before a PCL injury hurt his career. He tried out for couple of teams training camps and officially retiring in 2005.

I only have a couple of his hits, the Limited above is by far my favorite of the two with the swatch of football and lace.

At some point I would like to add a certified autograph of him to the collection. I can't imagine he costs very much, I just keep forgetting about him and adding him to the my autograph need lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment