Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Giants Cardboard:Signing On

Every Monday on Twitter, I host a RAK thread where you can make a list of things you collect and see if others have anything to fit your collection that they will send to you. Once you are chosen to have something to be sent to, you must then move on and send something to someone else. Or even if you aren't chosen, the hope is that you will still choose someone to send to. I think it's very important to host a thread like this weekly on Monday's. The past year hasn't been easy on anyone so the least we can do is share our love of players pictures cardboard with others.

That's exactly what @bszubs11 did with me.
Along with the Eli, he sent along this Steve Smith

My very first Jeff Hoff autograph


And some dual signed LT appreciation. He still may be the greatest NFL Player All Time, sorry Tom.

I always like a story behind non company authenticated autographs as I am a curious collector of knowing where the signatures come from. He told me his grandpa owned a collectibles store back in the day and that he had given him the binder full of signed cards that he may have gone to signings in person to collect. For me, the coolest part of that was the fact his grandfather owned a collectibles store.

Thanks goes out to Brandon for the mail day. I really appreciate it!

And if you guys haven't joined in on my RAK Monday yet, please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment