Thursday, March 11, 2021

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 52:More Adds

 
Sets Talk will take a hiatus after today's post. I don't have any more new set adds in to post about and may find a better way to post them.

Todays' Sets Talk includes set help from @OffBeatAllStars and Burbank Sport Cards Beckett Site (Emmitt Smith at the bottom that I saved 10% off on by using code 15Burbank at checkout).

First I get some Action from Action Packed. Great design, embossing is always a plus as well. But you combine that with the photography and you get an appealing set.





This was only some of the adds thanks to @OffBeatAllStars

Up next, we have some acetate action with 1996 Collectors Edge Presidents Reserve.



This will help some, but a long ways to go with this one. I should have just bought the full 400 card set for $20 instead of this torture chase lol.

And finally....
This Emmitt from Burbank closes me down to just a few left to this set.

I will also finish this post out with an update if you didn't see it on Twitter awhile back, I finally landed the last few cards for my 1995-1996 Flair Hardwood Leaders set. So that one we can finally call complete!



Shaq was the final card I needed and landed with a trade on Twitter. Names forgotten now but gave them a shout out already on Twitter.

A big thanks overall for all of the set help. Hopefully I can update everything soon on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment