Wednesday, March 31, 2021

BURROWed

If you didn't know, I have been chasing the 2020 Donruss Rookie Sweater set from 2020 Donruss Holiday football. The set has 42, yes 42 sweater relic cards in it and I never thought I would be where I am at this point. I am only 11, well 10 now away from completion thanks to the trade today.

I saw that @DustinJacobs23 had a stack sale going on and had number one overall draft pick Joe Burrow's sweater card up for grabs. But, as always, my funding isn't ever available so I dug in and asked about a trade. He obliged. It doesn't always work when I ask that question, but sometimes you just meet the right person.
 
Not only was the Burrow involved, but we also made a deal for some Giants cards as well.

 
It was overall a quick and easy trade to land this Burrow for my set.

Thanks again to Dustin for the trade.

I still have Tua, Herbert and Jefferson left as the toughest ones to chase for my set out of the ten left. Hopefully I can find another trader with what I need and be able to finish up this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment