Monday, March 29, 2021

MMMB:Dominguez

@DMoose8 was hosting some Stack Sales and as always when I spot something I like, I always inquire about a trade.

Yes I know it's a sales thread. Yes I know some ridicule me for doing it. And Yes, I don't give a hoot what others think because my hobby thrives on trading and it really doesn't hurt to ask. What's the worse that's going to happen? They say no?  Block you? You just move on to the next. 

Luckily for me @DMoose8 is a great guy and was more than happy to work out a trade.

I first grabbed a couple of Gleybers

Greg Jones autograph for my Giants collection

My search for more Jasson Dominguez cards gets a lift with this Bowman Chrome insert

And Goodwin Champions blue parallel.

Thanks to @Dmoose8 for being a good guy in the hobby and for trading me these cards. Hope we can do this again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment