Thursday, March 25, 2021

Giants Cardboard:Twitter Trade

 
Another day, another Giants Cardboard post. At some point here my plan is to move all of my Giants mail day posts over to Big Blue Cardboard where they should be. For now though, I am simply just working on building up the content on that blog and which direction to head with it.

For now though, enjoy these posts and a trade with a new partner in @richrp21.



Long before Saquon, there was a running back named Tiki. Tiki was a great back for the Gmen and came out in an era of great looking cards. This Generation 2000 was probably my favorite pick up of this trade.

Two new 2020 Prizm cards I didn't have. Hard to own any of the Prizm cards when you couldn't find any. Same goes with Optic.

Darius Slayton base from Illusions

And the final card is this Thunder and Lightning red parallel. I owned the base, the prizm and now I have this one.

Thanks to @richrp21 for the trade mail day. Hope we can do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment