Sunday, March 28, 2021

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 53:Feel The TD Sensation

When I rip into a pack of 1995 Fleer football, I get the TD Sensation that I am pulling one of these cards out of 1:3 packsssssssssssssssss. I know it's not quite a Klondike bar for some, but I still dig em.

Back in 1995, I completed this small 10 card set but overtime it disappeared.

So after opening up some packs/boxes, I began to rebuild the set and now finished it with help coming from the Burbank Sport Cards Beckett Marketplace website. In which I saved 10% off by using code 15Burbank at checkout. Also free shipping over $50.

All I needed was three cards kicking it off with the Marino
Then the Rice

 
Finished off with the Emmitt. It's funny Smith finishes up my set because back in 1995 he was the first one I pulled for my set.

Glad to have this one finished up. It really feels good to complete a set big or small. I am happy about finishing up this one. Now to finish a few others I have for 1995 Fleer.

No comments:

Post a Comment