Monday, March 15, 2021

MMMB: Julie's Pockets Have Been Picked Again!

First off, Happy Birthday to my wife Jess. I hope you have an amazing day and don't worry, I won't reveal to the readers that you are still 29. ;)

Now onto the start of today's post.

Occasionally there are some Pockets to be picked and A Cracked Bat: Baseball Cards and a Hot Dog written by Julie offers such options.

This time I was a little late to the party but still picked out some pockets of goodies. Mainly what I look for is stuff for the PC especially 90's cards,
 
Rondell White Upstarts from 1995 Pinnacle

Same goes for this Roberto Kelly Upstarts

1998 Ultra Gold Medallions. Not my favorite Gold Medallion design as that title goes to 1995, but this one ranks up there.

Marty Cordova

Jeff Shaw

Hot rookie Fernando Tatis

and the last card comes from one of my favorite products, Zenith. Now it's not 90's Zenith, but when it's Zenith, does it really matter? 
 
2005 Zenith Museum Collection David Dellucci

Thanks again for Julie and letting me pick her pockets again. I gotta make sure to send ya something back if I haven't yet by the time this is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment