Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Light Blue Prizm Autograph /49

We are so close to some new Giants football, I can smell it! What does that smell like to me...victories. I am hoping for some major wins this year. 

Speaking of wins, trading with my buddy Shane is always a win for me. Whether it's 90's inserts, Ken Griffey Jrs, Non Sport cards or even today's card, I am always having a good time trading with him.

Today's latest Rodney is a nice color, but isn't as much of a team color standout as the blue was,



Here is the complete chase below. With each card I reveal, I will be crossing it off on this list. You can find my complete haves and needs HERE. (if you want to blow the fun )

57 Signatures Black Prizm 1/1
57 Signatures Black Prizm Die-Cut 1/1
57 Signatures Green Prizm /5
57 Signatures Green Prizm Die-Cut /5
57 Signatures Gold Prizm /10

57 Signatures Gold Prizm Die-Cut /10
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm /25
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm Die-Cut /25

57 Signatures White Prizm /35
57 Signatures Light Blue Prizm /50
57 Signatures Maroon Prizm /75
57 Signatures Blue Prizm /99

57 Signatures Prizm /199

Til next Sunday, keep an eye out on Rodney's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment