Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Silver Prizm /199

Another Rodney Hampton has arrived today and we are closing in on the final few Rodney Select autographs to show off. 

I do have other new Rodney's to brag about, but we need to finish up the Select series in order to dive into those.

Today's card is the base autograph in my chase for the rainbow. This one took me longer than the others to tackle for some reason or another despite having the bigger number.

Shiny front!

/199 on the back.

Here is the complete chase below. With each card I reveal, I will be crossing it off on this list. You can find my complete haves and needs HERE. (if you want to blow the fun )

57 Signatures Black Prizm 1/1
57 Signatures Black Prizm Die-Cut 1/1
57 Signatures Green Prizm /5
57 Signatures Green Prizm Die-Cut /5
57 Signatures Gold Prizm /10

57 Signatures Gold Prizm Die-Cut /10
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm /25
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm Die-Cut /25

57 Signatures White Prizm /35
57 Signatures Light Blue Prizm /50
57 Signatures Maroon Prizm /75
57 Signatures Blue Prizm /99

57 Signatures Prizm /199

Until next time, keep an eye out for more Rodney's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment