Saturday, September 25, 2021

Burbank Pickups Of The Month:September 2021 Edition

My mood with my pickups at Burbank Sportcards changes month to month. Some months I am in the mood for the 90's and other months I am staring at set filling and now that it's fall, it's all about the NY Giants. Today's pickups are not all that I acquired, but a good chunk. I am saving the others for my Game Day posts.

Not only do I like using the code 15Burbank to save myself some money, but I love how fast their shipping is. Something that COMC needs to take note of.

Let's take a look at what I grabbed for the month of September.

2014 Prizm Parallels of Andre Williams.  I think 2014 Prizm has some of the best looking parallels out of all things Prizm.

I am not sure if this is a sign of things to come in a chase or if this is just a few adds for fun. Only time will tell. For now, I will enjoy these beauties.





Overall look at the Prizm parallels in 2014 Prizm,
BasePrizm, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Red/White/Blue, Panini Red/Gold, BCA Pink Ribbon, Camo, Orange, Neon Green-Yellow, Red Power Prizm, Light Blue Wave, NFL Shield /75, Team Logo, Tie-Dyed /25, Gold /10, and Black Finite 1/1

Then my Andre Williams chase didn't stop there, added these two as well,


Then thought about adding a few more but switched things up to another former NY Giants running back in David Wilson. If he had stayed healthy, I can only imagine where his sky may have taken them.
And by sky..I mean his sky high flips.

 
And then another autograph add of his.

As I said above today's additions were brought to you by the Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace , where you can save 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout. Shipping is also free on orders of $50 or more. The more you buy, the more you save and the more you won't have to pay shipping on.

Until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment