Wednesday, September 29, 2021

The Good And The Bad

The last of my September pickups from Burbank Sportcards are in today's post.

I know many are very critical of Daniel Jones and compare him to former Giants QB Dave Brown, but I think many forget about Tommy Maddox.

Maddox's stint with the Giants was not impressive. Every time he hit the field he was a turnover machine, luckily he didn't make many appearances. Not that the Giants weren't already a terrible team in the 90's.
But, once a Giant always a Giant and since he wore blue, I had to have an autograph of him. My research led that he only had one auto featured in a Giants uniform and it was in 1996 Pro Line Classic. A product line that was famous for the lesser known players.

Up next, a Giant who was actually a Giant.
 
I went from having zero Burress autographs to have four. Anytime I can find a Plax cheap or trade for one, I will acquire it. His playoff run catches and then the famous Super Bowl 42 game winning catch will always be celebrated in my household.

So I suggest you check out Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace , you can save 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout. Shipping is also free on orders of $50 or more. The more you buy, the more you save and the more you won't have to pay shipping on

No comments:

Post a Comment