Monday, September 27, 2021

Nuttin' But The Hits:2021 Topps Chrome Hobby Box

I have yet to find any Topps Chrome retail as opposed to seeing flippers buying off shelves. So, here's another hobby rip. Let's hope for no more pitcher autographs.

There are 24 packs of 4 cards and two autographs per box. Boxes run $250.

Not too bad on the refractor front with Carlson and Dalbec.

Prism refractor

This is what I call the scary Halloween parallel.

Jon Lester purple

Not an A's fan but this is sharp with the green against the A's. I need to get this into a A's fans hands.

More of those 86 inserts.

Future Stars

Prismic Power

Beisbol

And now my two autographs,

 
PITCHER AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Got that out of the way.

I would say this box was a tad better than my first break just from the parallels alone, we won't talk about the autographs again.

Let me know your thoughts on my break and your thoughts on this years Topps Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment