Thursday, September 9, 2021

I Don't Know Who You Are, But I Like You

Long time friend of the blog, Grady M hit me up again with some awesomeness in a box. You have no idea how much I look forward to receiving a mail day from him.

It's always a big-packed-to-the-rim box of inserts, parallels, above the notch shiny goodness that makes you feel you are on a treasure hunt.

Today, I kick off what I expect to be many posts on this box of goodies. It cannot all be captured in one post, impossible.

Today's part of the mail day is soccer. A sport I know absolutely nothing about player wise, but a sport that has some stunning cards which is the main reason I hold onto them.

Especially if they are as shiny as today's cards I am about to show off,


I assume all of these came out of Chronicles, those are some great looking cards. The stars in the background really make them standout.


Merlin the wizard definitely put a spell and made these look amazing.

Life is better with Prizm in it.

Mosaic was so underrated in my opinion in the world of chromed cards.




But cards that look this good, I think they make a name for themselves in the same group as Prizm and Chrome.


Spectra and Select bring the wacky purple shiny to your eyes to dazzle them.

Thanks to Grady for the shiny soccer.

There is plenty more from this box of inserts to show off. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment