Sunday, September 26, 2021

REVIEW:2021 Topps Complete Set (Red Box)

I like to define myself as a set collector, but sometimes a sloppy lazy one.

The last five years or so, I have found myself adding a Topps Complete set instead of building one. It's so much easier and more effective for me. It also gives an extra side of fun with variations or parallels to chase within the boxes.

This years set add was a Red Box which has 5 hobby foil board parallels in every set.

 
Here is where the pack lays when you open up the set.

And here were my five from the set,




 
Nothing to exciting to shake a stick at but with over 660 cards to have the parallels from, it won't be easy to land the top players.

Overall, the parallels were just the bonus from this as the main want was the set. These sets range from $60 to $80 depending on where and what version of them you buy.

Let me know in comments if you buy complete sets or chase it by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment