Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Breakin Wax:2021 Leaf Multi Sport Trading Card Blaster

I know it may appear I am a big Leaf fan, I am not.....at least for their sport items. I absolutely love Leaf Pop Century.

For some reason I can tolerate Panini logoless products but I can't stand any other product that doesn't have logos. I don't know if it's because Panini does a better job hiding the non logos or if I just never got a good feel on the other companies.

Either way, I bought another Leaf blaster box to open and show off today.

Just like with the last Blaster Box break of Leaf I did, this product has a 10 card set along with an autograph or 1/1 slab per blaster. The boxes are a bit steep at $40.

This product also includes many sports and not just football. I made the final decision on grabbing this one when I saw a few cards on the checklist I wanted from the base set and then the autographs had some big ones to find.
A new Jasson Dominguez for my PC

Franco, Tyson, Curry some big names in this set.

And here is hopefully a Joe Montana autograph....
 
Nope. It's a blue 1/1 Proof of Chris Evans. Beautiful card!

Thoughts on this break welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment