Saturday, March 19, 2022

39

Today I turn 39 years old. Which means I will be in the last year of my 30's which doesn't settle well with me. I still act like I am in my 20's but my body feels like it's 60's. Guess that really does put me in the middle for my age.

Will I get wiser in the next year, hopefully. I really hope I get more wise in the hobby with what I add in for my collection.

As with most of my birthday's I am not expecting anything exciting. It's just how adult birthdays go. Probably stay home, maybe order delivery and watch a movie or something.

I do hope the rest of you have much more exciting plans. If you do, tell me in comments what they are.

And to put some form of sports into today's meaningless filler post, I will say my favorite player who has worn the number 39 is Giants running back Elijhaa Penny who was recently released. Tell me yours in comments as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment