Friday, March 25, 2022

Kerry's Cardboard:1995 Signature Rookies SR Force Football Autograph

I have a few Collins autographs in my collection, but there are still plenty of other ones I need.

Today's pickup was a cheap one that I was the only bidder on.

There was a lot of cards to chase in the 1995 Signature Rookies line including multiple autograph cards. So far, I have two of them in my collection including this one.

Notice that there are two types of numbering going on this card which took me until this post to notice. I have to assume the /5000 is the basic version of this card since the autograph is /2500. I am not sure I have ever seen a card numbered like this before.

 
The back of the card gives stats from his college football years.

Thoughts on my latest Kerry Collins add is welcome in comments.

If you have any Kerry Collins you think I may need, check out this LINK first to see if I already have them. If I don't, contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Back in the 90's, I really liked Signature Rookies Tetrad because you could get autographs from athletes in different sports. I'm pretty sure I have the Manny Ramirez and Jaromir Jagr autographs from this set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need a product like that today. Would be a fun crossover

      Delete