Thursday, March 17, 2022

More 2021 Playoff Adds

This year's 2021 Playoff football product had six NY Giants in its base card set excluding the rookies. I had already found the first three in Daniel Jones, Saquon Barkley and Evan Engram but was missing the final three until today.

After opening a couple of fat packs, I was able to piece the other three together,
Lawrence Taylor who possibly is the greatest defensive player ever.

Darius Slayton who had great chemistry and played amazing his rookie year has dropped off some. Hopefully he will continue to be a Giant and pick up his game this year.

Final card I needed was the Giants big offseason add last year in Kenny Golladay. He didn't quite do what the Gmen had hoped but maybe this year with new coaches and a new look on the offense things will be different.

I am still in need of a couple rookies, all of the inserts and all of the parallels except one card. It's not easy to chase all of them as a team collector but I will chip away what I can when I can.

Thoughts on today's additions welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment