Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Breakin' Wax:2021 Mosaic Football Blaster Box

One of the hardest products to find on the retail market is Mosaic football. Flippers around me come in and clean shelves off within seconds. Fortunately for me, my father was there just in time once.

That's where today's blaster break comes.

Each blaster box of 2021 Mosaic football comes with 32 cards or 8 packs of 4 cards. No guarantees and boxes run roughly $35.

My blaster was very weak in comparison to my father who bought five of them. Three of his five he landed a Genesis parallel, a case hit, which one was Tom Brady. That card alone sells for $500+. Not that his two others were awful either in Alvin Kamara and Cooper Kupp.
Best rookies of the box.

Silver.

Another form of silver haha

Green

Dalvin Cook Touchdown Masters insert

Tyreek Hill Green Touchdown Masters.

 
And a Got Game insert of Darren Waller.

Not much to show for the price, but at least it was a fun rip. I just wished I had landed at least a PC card.

Thoughts on Mosaic is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment