Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Genesis

I must apologize right off that if you clicked this link hoping to see a post about Phil Collins songs, this isn't it. I do enjoy listening to I Can't Dance, Land Of Confusion and Hold On My Heart.

Today's post is about my first Mosaic Genesis parallel thanks to a trade with @NekBone860.

I have been wanting one of those parallels for a while as they look really sharp from what I have seen and when I saw that @NekBone860 had one from my beloved Giants, I needed it. 

Luckily for me, @NekBone860 and myself have a long history of trading and quickly worked out a deal.

Along with the centerpiece of the trade, I also landed a couple more Golladays.

Swagger insert Prizm parallel

Silver Prizm base card parallel

Mosaic Mosaic base card parallel

And now onto the biggie from the trade....
GENESIS! Giants blue against the Genesis background is stunning.

Glad I finally have one of these! I have one more of these than Golladay had touchdowns last year. Let's hope for a better 2022 season for him.

Thanks to @NekBone860 for the trade and hope we can do another soon.

Thoughts on my newest addition is welcomed in comments along with your favorite Genesis song.

1 comment:

  1. As much as I love collecting cards...

    Phil Collins' Genesis > Panini Mosaic Genesis

    I have a few Genesis albums, but gotta admit I pretty much only know the hits. Here's my Top 3:

    #1: Abacab
    #2: Turn It On Again
    #3: Home By The Sea

    ReplyDelete