Monday, March 14, 2022

WINNER OF 2020-2021 TOPPS MATCH ATTAX SOCCER BOX!

Another contest down as I celebrate 10 years of SCC.

This morning on the phone I let my father choose the random number for today and he chose his favorite number, 6.

I ran the random on Random.Org and here are the results. I gave those of you the bonus entry who I know follow both blogs or commented that you did so.

List Randomizer

There were 17 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Jesskika22
  2. Mike
  3. Nachos Grande
  4. hudsonfan15
  5. @TheReaDpan
  6. Chris Buchanon
  7. Fuji
  8. Fuji
  9. hudsonfan15
  10. Miami Vice
  11. Justin Kramer
  12. Nachos Grande
  13. Dion's IP Autos only
  14. Dion's IP Autos only
  15. RUFFCUTT
  16. Mike
  17. Miami Vice

You have randomized this list 6 times.

Congrats to Jesskika22!! Please email your address to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com  or contact me on the social media channel you may follow me. And please share your hits when you get the box.

Thanks to everyone that entered...TWO BIG CONTESTS TO END THE MONTH COMING UP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment