Saturday, March 26, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2021 Playoff Rookie Wave Red Kadarius Toney

Welcome back to another Playoff Rookie Wave mail day of Kadarius Toney!

Hopefully by now you are not bored with these.

Today's colored parallel took a while to arrive as I am not sure if the seller took forever to ship or is USPS took forever to get it to me. It made me nervous for a little while but it's in hand and all good now.
So here is the red which matches parts of the Giants away uniform. Looks really sharp. You can tell the differences in parallels for these by looking at the sand color.

Back of the card as well which also tells us it's a Prizm parallel.

So far, I have the following, Base, Blue, Die-Cut, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Gold /10, and Touchdown 1/1.

Here they are all together, and yes, I forgot to showcase the blue on here, but check it out below.
Don't tell me you don't think these look cool whether you are a Giants fan or not.

I actually have at least one more on it's way and more updates to come. If you see any of these I don't have, please let me know. I am hoping for the rainbow, but I never get my hopes up for that.

Thoughts on today's addition and my rainbow beginning is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment