Saturday, March 5, 2022

Super Collections: @StarrCards J.K. Dobbins

I am kicking off a new segment I thought many would enjoy checking out. There are Super Collectors, just like myself with Rodney Hampton, everywhere and I have been wanting to showcase them for a while on this blog. So, I took to Twitter, sent out a tweet and some responded to show off their amazing collections.

One of the first ones to respond was long time follower @StarrCards. He has a collection I have admired for a long time with his J.K. Dobbins cards.

ORIGINS:
@StarrCards started collecting J.K. Dobbins after he signed an Index Card for him at a Special Needs prom. @StarrCards is on the Autism Spectrum and went to the event.

NUMBERS:
He has built quite an impressive collection of the Ravens running back piling up 289 total cards which 209 are unique. There are also 77 numbered cards in his collection along with 17 autographs.

COLLECTION:








 

Impressed? I am!

If you have any J.K. Dobbins that you don't think he does, just contact him via Twitter @StarrCards. If you are reading this and have a Super Collection you want to share to the world, just contact me on Twitter @collec_sport OR email me sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment