Sunday, March 6, 2022

Museum Collection

The mid to late 90's will always be my favorite time in the hobby. It wasn't about hitting that RPA or landing that hot prospect, it was simply about collecting. And collecting some great looking cards.

There were a ton of parallels that any collector could fall in love within that era. Most of them don't fall one-per-pack like a lot of products from today, there were odds on these and not all were easy. Just look at Topps Chrome, it had one refractor parallel, and that refractor fell 1:12 packs or two per box. Can you imagine that today? Collectors would go nuts.

One of my favorite parallels from the 90's, I know I say that a lot, is the 1997 New Pinnacle Museum Collection. 
This parallel fell 1:9 packs and has a golden dufex touch. There was no better looking dufex parallel in the Pinnacle line than this one.

I recently picked up a group of them from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace for my 90's collection.



(East Meets West looks great)

(but not as stunning as Aura looks)

I will continue to seek these out and add what I can from any of the sports of them.

Thoughts on these are welcomed in comments.

Wanna Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace? Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM! Shop their millions of items in inventory now by FOLLOWING THIS LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment