Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2014 Elite Aspirations Die Cut /90

Welcome to the first Eli's Cardboard post on here.

I have picked up quite a few Eli's recently but wanted to start out with a decent one to kick off this segment on here.

Panini has been known never to put odds on their inserts, parallels or hits like Topps does, so I don't know the odds of pulling today's card, I only know it can't be easy with only 90 of them in existence.

This is a 2014 Elite Aspirations Die Cut numbered to 90. I really like the blue shine it has and any cards that match team color are spectacular.

However, I see I will need to be very careful with the corners on this one when I transition it to my Eli Manning binder.

Back of card shows one-year stats and a write up.

Thoughts on my latest Eli Manning add or the card design always welcomed in comments!

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking card. It's always nice when the parallel color matches the team color.

    ReplyDelete