Friday, March 4, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2018 Origins Rookie Patches Saquon Barkley

I pulled off a trade on Twitter this past week with @DarkCards66 who showed off a Saquon Barkley rookie patch card I really wanted.

And before you ask, yes, I am still taking in Saquon Barkley cards despite the trade rumors. I am 50/50 on how I feel about moving him. I see his injury history, the cap space need but I also see his ceiling as well. I feel with a better offensive line maybe that 2018 Saquon will return.

Regardless, I will continue to take Saquon cards....as long as they feature him in Giants blue if he happens to be traded.
  
White patch relic from Origins. I really like the mix of team colors on this card.

I know the title says Single Card Mail Day, but @DarkCards66 also tossed in a bonus because he is a great guy, and I didn't want to leave it out of this post.
Illusions Clear Shots from 2021 Illusions.

Thanks again for the trade and the bonus @DarkCards66.

Thoughts on Saquon Barkley's possible trade or the cards today welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment