Thursday, March 3, 2022

Collins Haul

Today as I am watching the snow fall, I am dreaming of football season again. Though I would like to enjoy some summer weather first.

So instead, I will find myself living through football cards by taking a look at my latest Kerry Collins additions from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace.

When I look at knocking down cards on my player want lists, I always tackle 90's inserts first. The numbered, shinier the better.

This card is simple but bold and attractive.

Rookie Stallions. If you look closely, you will see stallions in the foil etching.

Summit only last two years, but it produced some great parallels and a solid looking base set.

Turf Team was a set I had considered chasing, but think I will just grab a few here and there.

The Rookie Rising Inserts though, I am definitely chasing. Panini brought these back for this year's Zenith and made them case hits.

Burbank didn't have a picture of this card, so I had no idea what to expect, but it's even better than I thought. Pacific knew how to make a die cut card.

Spx in the 90's, nothing better than that except EX2000. One card packs of the Spx made it tough to chase your favorite players and especially the gold parallels.

90's parallels will always rule over any that are put out today. The Stadium Club matrix is one of my favorites. I wished I could have captured it better.

The rivalries card is actually a dual card, on the opposite side is Ken Norton Jr.

I can't find any information on these parallels, but they each feature a colored star on the front of them. For some reason they are called bronze and gold redemption respectively. Maybe they were mail in sets.

And the final part of this mail day.

With these 26 new adds, my Collins collection jumps up to 526 cards. There will probably be more incoming soon from my next Burbank order. If you have any for trade or donate, hit me up via email!

Also, wanna Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace? Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM! Shop their millions of items in inventory now by CLICKING HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment