Thursday, March 24, 2022

Super Collections: Zach's P2020 Ermsy Collection

Thanks to my buddy Jake, he sent my post to a group of P2020 collectors and they responded well.

HIS COLLECTION IN HIS WORDS:
About the only variant I don’t have, yet, is an autograph and I have two of those in waiting. Otherwise this is the whole P20 set, 11 P70 artist sets, about a dozen foils (2 from P20), a dozen APs (1 from P20), 2 dozen companions, and 1 gold!

One set of Ermsy personalized custom Griffey base and companion that I traded an arm and leg for… though I gave many things I loved, I got the far better deal! 😎 plus other Ermsy companions with base.

COLLECTION







Thanks again to @dcbenchmark on Twitter for his submission. Have an Ermsy he doesn't? Contact him there!

No comments:

Post a Comment