Thursday, March 10, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2021 Prestige Heroes Lamar Jackson

A new segment I am kicking off on here is Single Card Mail Day. It's a pretty simple segment at that as the title states the obvious, it's one of those mail days that only has one card in it.

I am kicking off this segment with a beauty I received from Kerry from Cards On Cards blog as a part of his Free Stuff Friday giveaway.

I was late to the party on claiming any of the cards, but I did spy one I was surprised hadn't been claimed.

I really like these Heroes inserts from Prestige. It's got a comic book feel to them and this one featured one of my side PC guys.

 
For once, the back of the card looks almost as good as the front.

Thanks again to Kerry for this card and if you haven't checked out Cards On Cards yet, do so. Especially if you are a St.Louis Cardinals fan.

Thoughts on today's card welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment