Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Super Collections: @JGfan24ever's Logan Thomas Collection

I have followed Michael, @JGfan24ever, since I basically started Twitter and I have been very impressed with his Logan Thomas Super Collection. I must also note, we have been very good friends since then as well and I am glad he wanted to join in on this segment.

ORIGINS IN HIS WORDS:
"I like underdogs.I started collecting him when the Cardinals Gave up on him. I knew he would be smart and do whatever it took to play football. He has been doing very well at Tight End and think he will just get better and his cards will never leave my collection. Always looking to add more of his cards."

NUMBERS:
253 Cards in the collection

COLLECTION:



If you have any Logan Thomas that you don't think he does, just contact him via Twitter @JGfan24ever. If you are reading this and have a Super Collection you want to share to the world, just contact me on Twitter @collec_sport OR email me sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment