Sunday, March 27, 2022

Breakin Wax:2020-2021 Mosaic Basketball Hanger Box

Today's break was easier to get my hands onto than football. Usually, basketball cards are completely impossible to find but lately my Walmart has had them. 

Mosaic was sitting there from my previous visit two weeks prior. For some reason it wasn't moving, maybe it's because it flooded the market or maybe it's because the rookie classes the last two years were weak.

I didn't quite have the funds to pull off a blaster, so I picked up a hanger box instead. These cost $20 and comes with one pack of 20 cards. No guarantees.

Base

More base

Rookies

Orange Parallel. The Lillard is nice.

And my inserts.

Ugh. Another rough break. Why do I buy wax at all with the luck I have had? I know this addiction to opening won't stop. At least some of this I can turn into other cards with trading.

Thoughts on today's break welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment