Friday, March 18, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2005 Topps 50th Box Topper Tribute Tiki Barber

It's Friday and time for a new post on Big Blue Cardboard.

As I stated in one of my previous posts, I have been starting to add a few Tiki Barber cards here and there when I can. I mostly try to stay with cooler ones such as relics, 90's inserts and anything that shines.

Today's card from Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame falls into one of those categories.

I don't have a lot of detail on these cards, but I assume being a Box Topper it must have been included as one in 2005 Topps football.

 
There appears to be 50 cards in the 50th anniversary set, makes sense doesn't it, and each card is numbered to 1199. Tiki is card 26 in the set even though I would have slated him as card 21 myself.

Thanks to Shane for the latest addition to my Big Blue and Tiki Barber collection.

Thoughts on this card is welcomed in comments.

2 comments:

  1. Very shiny. Reminds me of an eTopps card from that era.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really does especially with the thick card stock too

      Delete